Pratter (“price matters”) is a medical cost savings company using cost transparency to save companies on their healthcare expenses.
Pratter focuses on your company’s routine outpatient care. The top 10 cost drivers represent 40%-50% of all outpatient care expenses. Using Pratter’s cost management solution, employers will be able to save over 30% of their costs for outpatient care.
Pratter helps guide and incentivize employees and members to better-priced, in-network medical care, including blood work, imaging studies and surgery center procedures, physical therapy and telemedicine for other routine health conditions, using a web-based platform (or a hard-copy Savings Card).
Pricing variation for the top 10 cost drivers for employers and unions is commonly 500% to 1,000%. We leverage this knowledge and name names and show real prices paid. All self-insured entity claims data becomes searchable on pratter.us by zip code with “know before you go” pricing. Pratter identifies, itemizes and targets company cost drivers for savings via its interactive medical cost savings analysis - the Pratter Report.
Pratter drives employees, through incentives, to the least expensive facilities to get services:
- From Hospitals and Independent Surgery Centers to
- Freestanding MRI/CT centers, Independent bloodwork centers and Private practice doctors
- And to telemedicine for other routine health conditions
- Do you audit your medical claims?
- Do you know your top 20 medical cost drivers by medical test name?
- Have you itemized your top 20 medical cost drivers?
- Can you quantify a medical cost savings solution you implemented?
If your answer is NO to any of these, why not let Pratter be your medical cost savings partner?
Pratter will provide:
- A Medical Cost Savings Analysis
- Pratter.us Search and Save Engine
- Pratter Money Maps
- Concierge Services